PRO: The Titans signed Senorise Perry in the 2020 offseason to add depth and special teams experience to the running back rotation. The former University of Louisville product made his mark in the NFL on special team coverage units and as a kickoff returner. The 6-foot, 210-pound player entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with the Chicago Bears in 2014. Perry also spent time with the Miami Dolphins (2016-18) and Buffalo Bills ( 2019).
• Perry was not among the rookie free agents signed in the days following the 2014 NFL Draft. He hit the test circuit and was hoping to make an impression. Perry was one of two players signed by the Chicago Bears after a try in May. He excelled on special teams in preseason games and sealed his place on the 53-man roster as an undrafted free agent.
• Perry excelled in track and field in high school, winning Georgia State titles in the 100-meter and long jump.
• Perry’s hobbies include photography and he has a desire to learn to fish on the high seas.
• The best advice Perry has ever received comes from his mother. She said, “Always believe in yourself and trust the man above.”
• The Summerville, Ga. Native was originally signed by the Chicago Bears as a rookie free agent on May 19, 2014.
• Relinquished by the Bears on August 28, 2016 and signed with the team’s practice squad on September 4, 2016.
• Released from the Bears practice squad on September 13, 2016.
• Signed by the Miami Dolphins on their practice squad on October 12, 2016.
• Signed by the Dolphins to a futures contract on January 10, 2017.
• Signed by Buffalo Bills as an unrestricted free agent March 28, 2019.
• Waived by the Bills with an injury settlement on September 4, 2019.
• Signed by the Bills as a free agent on October 8, 2019.
• Signed by the Titans as a free agent on April 30, 2020.
• Was a letterer for four years (2010-13) in Louisville. Played 46 games with six starts and made 289 carries for 1,409 yards and 18 touchdowns, as well as 36 receptions for 359 yards and one score. Score 22 kickoff returns for 513 yards. Made 30 tackles and one forced fumble on special teams.
• As a senior (2013), played in all 13 games with six starts and had 141 carries for 677 yards and six touchdowns. Shot on 18 receptions for 178 yards and one score. Recorded seven kickoff returns for 166 yards. Score seven tackles and one forced fumble on special teams.
• As a junior (2012), I played 11 games and had 136 carries for 705 yards and a team record of 11 touchdowns. Added 18 receptions for 181 yards and seven kickoff returns for 137 yards. Recorded five special teams tackles.
• In sophomore (2011), played in all 13 games and recorded 12 carries for 27 yards and a touchdown. Posted eight kickoff returns for 210 yards. Scored 11 tackles on special teams and one blocked punt on special teams.
• As a true freshman (2010), appeared in nine games and had seven special team tackles.
• Holds a communications degree from Louisville.
• Attended Chattooga High School (Summerville, GA) where he played running back and linebacker.
• As a senior (2009), posted 918 rushing yards and 216 receiving yards with 12 offensive touchdowns and six returns. Appointed All-state as return specialist and All-area in defense.
• Also competed in track and field, winning state titles in the 100-meter and long jump.
• Has a son and a daughter.
• The first name is pronounced suh-nah-riss.
• Follow Perry on Twitter @SenoriseP.
• Born Senorise Perry on September 19, 1991 in Summerville, Georgia.